Wheel opinions (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Bill Of Sale or it didn’t happen. ;)
Brother I purchased it in Charlotte NC. Only purchased because I didn’t want to drive my Hellcat as a daily driver and didn’t want to spend a lot on a tundra. I got lucky and got a an amazing deal from a older gentleman

Brother I purchased it in Charlotte NC. Only purchased because I didn’t want to drive my Hellcat as a daily driver and didn’t want to spend a lot on a tundra. I got lucky and got a an amazing deal from a older gentleman

You're telling me an old man put those on, and not the guy who also drives a hellcat?

e02e5ffb5f980cd8262cf7f0ae00a4a9_press-x-to-doubt-memes-memesuper-la-noire-doubt-meme_419-238.jpg

Haha no I put those wheels on. They came with the ugly 16” inch rims 🤮

If you like the new ones that's all that matters. If I were closer to you I'd offer to come get the old ones. People around here generally like to stay with stock or other OEM wheels from Tundras and LCs because of their strength and weight benefits over aftermarket options.

If you like the new ones that's all that matters. If I were closer to you I'd offer to come get the old ones. People around here generally like to stay with stock or other OEM wheels from Tundras and LCs because of their strength and weight benefits over aftermarket options.
What state are you located? I would sell rim and tires for 300 bucks.

^ perfect segway to take it to PM or classifieds

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom