wheel lug pattern? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

e9999

Gotta get outta here...
Threads
hiyall:
would anybody know the lug pattern (holes x circle diameter) for
'95-'97
'98-whenever they changed ('01?)
change-'03 (I believe this one may be 5x150mm but not sure)
thanks
Eric

thanks Christo
Good to know, anybody knows about the newer ones?
thanks
Eric

5 on something. :D
-B-

100 series 5-150mm
80 series 6-139.7mm or 6 on 5.5" These are common because it is what most 1/2 ton Chevys use but watch the backspacing.

.... and the center bore. A stock Cheby wheel has a center bore that is too small for the 80. Aftermarket wheels for Cheby applications *may* fit.

-B-

Eric, a wheel guy was telling me that only the later 100s got the 5/150. Is that possible?
(odd that Toyota would have used an inch size on the 80s, no?)
Anybody out there with a '99 or so knows or could take a peak at the lugs?
Drexx, yours 5-150 already?
(dang, gonna have to get the ole' geometry books out to figure out the diam from measurements with a 5 holer... :p)
thanks
Eric

edit: FWIW, just found a site that said:
69-92 were 15"x6" with 6x5.5" pattern and 12x1.5mm studs with low to med offset
93-97 were 16x8 with same and med offset
98-? are 16x8 with 5x150 and 14x1.5 and high positive offset (+35-45)
so if they are right, the 5x150 may indeed have started out in '98 but evidently they switched to a 17" wheel later on, with bigger calipers and all, making it apparently not possible to use a 16" wheel on the newer trucks... So basically, with a newish truck you are out of luck trying to find inexpensive steel wheels...!

Unique wheel offer 17x8 steel wheel with 5x150 bolt pattern. They are the only one making them and when my dealer called last week they are out of stock until sometime early next spring when they start making another run.

They are available in 3 style. Black D window with fake bead lock look, Chorme 7 spoke wagon wheels regular black D window.
Discount tire quote me $53 each for 17x8 Black D window.

Augie, this is great info.
thanks
too bad they're out though
you know the offset on the originals?
but you don't need to put a 17" on the '99 though right?
Eric

I am not sure about the offset. Usually they would stick out a little bit more than stock. OEM are about +60. It should be very close to OEM.

I decide not to get it since the only tire option are 304/75R17 MRT or 37x12.50

Augie, I looked at some listings for Unique wheels (on the Cragar site) and did see a whole bunch of patterns but not 5x150. Were you talking about a special custom run?
what do you mean by those only tire options? for what?
Eric

Eric,

Unique does not list it in their page but if you call them they would say they have it but just not in stock right now.
I think the one 4Wheel parts sell are actually made by unique. Try calling 4 wheel parts to see if they still have some in stock.

The tire I am looking for are around 33-35" range MT and the only one available is 305/70R17 MTR. 285/70R17 are available but they are shorter than 285/75R16 which does not make it wort for me.

Your list is a little wrong:

91-92 have 15x7s with I guess what you are calling a med offset

79-89 have 15x6s later 40s, 60s, 62s, and I believe 70 series

early 40s actually had 15x5.5" early 40s had rivets that wouldn't work with disc brakes but the 76-78 were 15x5.5" with a smooth back that works with discs.

Of course this is only for North America.

Alright Eric.....I repeat....buy a damn rig already...

I'm getting a little jealous...he has double my posts and doesn't even have a cruiser...sheesh.

Thus my apparent post pad!!!!!

Just buy a '97 and be done with it, then worry about upgrading the wheels you HAVE!!!!!

Jeff

Hi Eric:
not surprised, these sites are often incomplete or incorrect

Jeff, if it will make you feel better, I'm helping somebody... :)

thanks
Eric

well, as of now, the score is
Toyota: 1 - Eric 0
Namely, I can't find any steel wheel in 17" with a 5x150 pattern. None. (Well, besides custom of course.)
The Unique lead did not pan out. Seems that they don't make them.
Sheesh. Now what do I do to put serious tires on the rig...? :(
Eric

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom