Wheel identification? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I understand that the FJ should have 15" rims? My new purchase has 16" rims and I can't identify if they are standard or aftermarket or...or...? She's a 1983 vin.
Any help greatly appreciated.

Screenshot_2022-01-27-21-06-55-057.jpg

Tacoma spares, common swap

Could be off a 70 series as well by your location. Full floater rear axle was a give away you are not in the US. Have you pulled one of the front wheels to see if a spacer was needed. While not from Tacoma I do have eighties 15" mini truck/4Runner aluminum rims and 3rd gen 4Runner 16" aluminum rims and those all require a spacer on the front axle disc or drum brakes.

Could be off a 70 series as well by your location. Full floater rear axle was a give away you are not in the US. Have you pulled one of the front wheels to see if a spacer was needed. While not from Tacoma I do have eighties 15" mini truck/4Runner aluminum rims and 3rd gen 4Runner 16" aluminum rims and those all require a spacer on the front axle disc or drum brakes.
Hi.
No. I haven't pulled the rims yet. Been busy trying to get her started!
Will be pulling the fronts in the next few days because the drum-brakes are bleeding badly. Definitely look out for a spacer. Thanks a lot!👍

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom