Wanted wheel hub for my FJ62 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I am looking for a wheel hub for an FJ62. I believe the hubs from any 40 series, 60 series or 79-85 mini truck will work.
I'm in Eastern Oregon if anyone locally might have one. I know there is a hoarder out there that has one in his stash. I can get aftermarket, but would like OEM Toyota if possible. Plus shipping is almost as much as the hub.

Just to clarify; the wheel hub? Or the lockout hub?

Just to clarify; the wheel hub? Or the lockout hub?
I am looking for a wheel hub for an FJ62. I believe the hubs from any 40 series, 60 series or 79-85 mini truck will work.
I'm in Eastern Oregon if anyone locally might have one. I know there is a hoarder out there that has one in his stash. I can get aftermarket, but would like OEM Toyota if possible. Plus shipping is almost as much as the hub.

1556571106144-png.1965161

I'm looking for the wheel hub...the part the rotor bolts to. I already have the free-wheel hub dial, but I also screwed up the outer bearing track on the hub. Of course I am OK with a good quality used Toyota one and of course best in someone local might have the part. If not I will order one from the usual suspects.

Looks like Justin at cruiserparts.net is gonna hook me up with a used hub. Thanks Justin!

I would request pics of what they will be sending you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom