Wheel and tire sizing question (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Can you post a pic? I'm struggling to make a decision on new wheels/tires.

Need the tires pretty soon here but can't decide if I'm going to stick w/ the stock 16s or go up to the 17s to fill the well better.

59515DA9-490E-4BCD-9639-8FC505652EFF.jpeg

This is with the AHC on H.

Get Icon 6 speed, they're +25 wheels and with that tire size you will not rub. They come in a C load and is very light too, i wish i can run C load but i have 18's now.

My old truck...icon 6 speed, with 285/70/17 KO2

Get Icon 6 speed, they're +25 wheels and with that tire size you will not rub. They come in a C load and is very light too, i wish i can run C load but i have 18's now.

48659702252_e5136d63ba_h.jpg
What lift kit do you have? Is it the dobinson’s 1.5?

Good looking rig. About to put this exact set up size wise on this week. Was hoping for the tires to sit slightly outside the well instead of completely tucked. Do you have any pictures from the front by chance?

Good looking rig. About to put this exact set up size wise on this week. Was hoping for the tires to sit slightly outside the well instead of completely tucked. Do you have any pictures from the front by chance?

@rrc swb owns the truck now, maybe he has pics

@rrc swb owns the truck now, maybe he has pics
The truck is at the shop getting the headers installed...

This is the only pic I have... They don't stick out that much.

What rims do you have? That's what going to make them stick out more than a tire. The offset on these is 25mm

IMG_1465.JPG

Icon Six Speed.jpg

The truck is at the shop getting the headers installed...

This is the only pic I have... They don't stick out that much.

What rims do you have? That's what going to make them stick out more than a tire. The offset on these is 25mm

View attachment 2767565

View attachment 2767567
What’s the backspacing on those? Was thinking about getting the method 305s that are 17x8.5 with 25x5.7 offset spacing and wondered if the 5.7 means anything.

Did you have to do the lunch weld mod or did it fit with stock?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom