What's your tire size and lift? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
So what lift/tire size is everyone running? Post up how much lift (and other mods) to make your tire of choice fit. Lets see what everyone's running.

I'm running 285 75 Geolandar MTs with light/med OME lift and stiff OME shocks. I'm sticking with that until I can afford to dump a bunch into lower gears, etc., especially while the rig is my wife's daily ride.

In my sig line...

OME 851/860s with N73/N74E shocks & Bridgestone Dueler A/T REVO 285/75s - utterly transformed the vehicle (for the better).

Downey 2.5 inch single rate springs, Goodyear Wrangler MT's(old style Mil spec directional tread) 305/70/16's, OEM steel wheels with stylish center caps. El-stocko shocks.

:beer:

ok a does of reality. rusty nasty aftermarket shocks. stock springs (I guess). definite sag in front from the arb bull bar. bfg at 265/70/16's. I have lift envy but the darn birfield repack killed my budget for a while.

OME861/862 (heavy/medium) with N73/N74E (firm); stock size Michelin Cross Terrain tires.

Frank.

Hey All,
92 with ome 850/863. stock shocks bfg atko, 33x12.5r15 on flat black 15 " rims. arb up front and plannin the destruction of the rear.
Dave :beer:

850J / 863 Rollin' on 285/75/R16 Goodyear MTRs same as Rogue.

Hey Guys,

96FZJ80 ~ 850/863 HD springs, ARB Bar, N73 & N74e's running BFG AT/KO's 285/75R16's on factory rims.

Joe

I done lift me truck up wit Od Man Emo tooenahaf ich lif an den i putsed on some of dem boggas an dey wer 33x12.5 but they da be bad on dem road so I sells em fo som treeofiv/seventy sixten bfgmud terrains

-Sorry- :slap:

-Bryan

2.5" OME lift, don't know the shock #s, but they must be kind of old because even Christo didn't know the #s---but they are OME, and it doesn't sag with the ARB bullbar, sliders, and Slee rear bumper/tire carrier, which I think says something good about OME.

Still with stock-size Michelins.  Upgrading to BFG ATs, 285/75/16 or maybe 295/75/16 within the next three years....

OME Heavy/Heavy with matching shocks, no caster correction bushings. 285 75R 16 BFG MT KO's. When you do buy your lift I would recommend going to a place that deals in cruisers, not Fly-N-Hi. They can lift a Ford, Chevy, Dodge or Jeep but have trouble with the Cruiser. A good hint that you should run would be when you ask about a lift and the response is "yea, we sold one of those once...I think."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom