???whats your 0---60 time??? (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.sumnermachine.com
OK... We all know that landcruisers in stock form are not....well, fast. So for my amusement, and since the good people at toyota put a stopwatch in the dash,I checked it out.... 28 seconds!!!!:eek: This started my gears grindin, is this good or bad ???? So check it out and post it up. It was fun... And i didnt have to clean, fix something or straighten out sheet metal.

A touch under 16 sec. :p

It started at 28 sec. stock, just like yours.

28 seconds? I would not even waste my time, checking the 0~60 time on my 62.

On my VFR it's about 3 seconds. This is what I drive for speed. More power to weight than most exotic cars.
IMG_0332.jpg

10 ish

15 minutes, :lol: What the hell kind of question is this? "I'm gonna race you in my 135hp, 4500lb truck and see who burns 5 gallons of gas the fastest." :lol:

15 minutes, :lol: What the hell kind of question is this? "I'm gonna race you in my 135hp, 4500lb truck and see who burns 5 gallons of gas the fastest." :lol:

That made me laugh!

I would race a fawkin unicycle..... its for FUN.. Anyway Rock doc, 16 is pretty good!!! 10 is cool im runnin stock gears with 35s who bout you guys??

Seriously? Too long to bother counting.

Fast = bike
Cruiser = when i get there i get there.

nice VFR Benjamin - i have 09 1125R.

4500lb truck ...

Mine is over 5k last time i checked at the dump leaving (with me in it).

fast and cruiser don't exactly go together. Start talking v8 or diesel w/ turbo... still not fast but much quicker.

Mine is over 5k last time i checked at the dump leaving (with me in it).

I was going for the benefit of the doubt. My own is pretty close to 6k with all the stuff I have in it all the time.

I think the 0-60 time in my BJ60 would take a calender.....

My rig went through Rubicon at about 6500lbs loaded. I want your secret if your rig weighs under 5K, even on the street my rig is about 5600 and there is no way I have a 1000 lbs of tools and spares in it... Or at least I hope not!

Tony

I need to weigh mine, I ditched the beadlocks and cut down some body. I still have nice cold a/c or it would get a serious diet.

Mine probably gets to 60 faster while its on the trailer behind my Sierra than when the 2F is powering it.

Mine probably gets to 60 faster while its on the trailer behind my Sierra than when the 2F is powering it.

That s*** is funny... I really want to put a 5.3 in but everything still works great, and im going to build a buggy as soon as i have more money than time...

I would race a fawkin unicycle..... its for FUN.. Anyway Rock doc, 16 is pretty good!!! 10 is cool im runnin stock gears with 35s who bout you guys??

Stock gears, stock tire size :hillbilly: Lots of finessed stock stuff in front of the gears though.

I could measure mine with a sundial.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom