???whats your 0---60 time??? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I didn't even know I could do sixty! I hit 59 and its loud and scary! 60+ is what my buick lesabre is for, great car for cruising down i-70 between saint louis and denver at 85 mph. Its like driving a couch on wheels!

As for the cruiser I'd say somewhere around 25-30 sec, it seems to make no difference if the pedal is on the floor or if it is in half or quarter position. Can't imagine the 20' shifter throw helps.

So I tried to get my time and saw my gas guage move faster then the truck was going. That ended the attempt.

:lol: HA! Hilarious. When I test drove a 62 a while back I asked about getting up to "HWY" speed...he said "it'll do 0-60 in about (pause for emphasis) 1 week"

i swear it was the uphill

going to go now and check. report back in 45 minutes

well it was the closest place i could find to home after a couple beers and it was uphill. it took me 31 seconds to reach what my odometer read 100kph . not sure if its exactly correct but it should be within 10kph.

i weighed my truck in at 6500 lbs at the dump. what a slug

This thread reminds me of the 1st time a drove my 60. I'll never forget the thought of "really! This is it?!" I have wondered what my 6-60 time might be. I don't like asking my 2F to do high RPM's so I'll just take an average of this thread. So far my results are very slow.

I now call my V8 Lexus my 'anti Cruiser'. Because it does everything on the road the Cruiser cannot. Ya know, like get on the freeway, keep up with traffic, stop, ect.

I bumped up the timing and did a general tune-up. it made a noticible differance. I can do a burnout now!! It hits the rev limiter super quick and had to re-adjust the shift cable...thinkin about changing around the air box (filter) to something more open. I cut the fenders and it get dirt and junk in it now between the inner and outer fender.

I bumped up the timing and did a general tune-up. it made a noticible differance. I can do a burnout now!! It hits the rev limiter super quick and had to re-adjust the shift cable...thinkin about changing around the air box (filter) to something more open. I cut the fenders and it get dirt and junk in it now between the inner and outer fender.

So you've hit a rev limiter? There has been discussion before on whether there is one or not in the 62 ECU. Some say they've encountered it, others (like myself) feel they have over-revved without encountering one.

You should probably keep it below 4000rpm if you can.

Ya, I pulled a rook move and plowed off in some snow without the hubs locked. Thats when i found out. I think it hits at around 4300... Mine is a 90 not to sure about the other models. I try not to let is get there... but sometimes I get exited

Pretty sure mine hit 4500+ on a failed ice climb. Funny how engine speed has no relationship to vehicle speed when you start sliding backwards :doh:

Not sure about 0-60 but the dyno came out at 66.7 rwhp :(

Hoping to get a turbo on there soon!

Classic I love it ... The guys at work told me to dyno the 3B I told em i didn't want to know lol

Id do a dyno if it was free, not something I would want to pay for... there is a formula to convert 0-60 to rwhp, I will see if i can find it. I dont think it will take a rocket surgeon to calculate.

Classic I love it ... The guys at work told me to dyno the 3B I told em i didn't want to know lol

X2 .. I know my 2H-TI will come with something like that ..

Hmmmm 0-60 in my 60

Kinda like asking what the aproach angle is on my wife's Volvo:D

I've actually been really curious to find out what mine is, but knowing my luck in Houston I'd get a ticket.

Gonna have to wait til summer in good old Belton to burn some rubber.

Just got back from Baytown Drag Strip.

Specs:

• 1/4 tank of gas
  • 33's
  • 3.73's
  • Rebuilt 2F with Weber 38
  • Headers and 2.5 inch exhaust
  • 4 speed
  • 2WD HI

19.7 @ 67mph :D

7a638ba0.jpg

I don't know what all the numbers are other than the 19.702 and 67.72. If it's a standard format maybe you guys can help me out ;)

:banana:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom