Whats wrong with this pic? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I'm as mad about fuel prices as the next guy (perhaps a little more) but the last two times I've gone to fill up this has been the scenario. These two 1/2 witts pulled their domestic gas powered sh*t-mobiles into the filling station just before me and then procedded to take up the only spot to fill with diesel. On top of that they both looked at me like I was a retard for waiting for THEIR pump island while all the others were empty!!??

C'mon... really humans??? I think the Zombie apocalypse of retards is already here..... its just creeping in slowly.

Sweet. :flipoff2::flipoff2::flipoff2:

Snow wheel jan 2012 005.jpg

Last edited:
Thats like $hitting in the handi cap stall when the others are open then the guy in the wheel chair comes rollin in and has to wait while you chit :)

Thats like $hitting in the handi cap stall when the others are open then the guy in the wheel chair comes rollin in and has to wait while you chit :)

I like the handy stall.

Always cleanest, gets the least use, and is nice and roomy.

If there's a dude in a chair waiting when I come out, I just limp and say my name is Cam.

As for the gas station, had that happen to me too. I pulled up really close and let it idle....

Last edited:
I like the handy stall.

If there's a dude in a chair waiting when I come out, I just limp and say my name is Cam.

I wouldn't have thought the handy room glory hole would have enough traffic to satisfy your needs there Ryan. :flipoff2:

I'm as mad about fuel prices as the next guy (perhaps a little more) but the last two times I've gone to fill up this has been the scenario. These two 1/2 witts pulled their domestic gas powered sh*t-mobiles into the filling station just before me and then procedded to take up the only spot to fill with diesel. On top of that they both looked at me like I was a retard for waiting for THEIR pump island while all the others were empty!!??

C'mon... really humans??? I think the Zombie apocalypse of retards is already here..... its just creeping in slowly.

Sweet. :flipoff2::flipoff2::flipoff2:

Back in and let your smoker idle !!:flipoff2:

I wouldn't have thought the handy room glory hole would have enough traffic to satisfy your needs there Ryan. :flipoff2:

ok, going there are you? :lol:

Well, since you asked, you're right.

The glory hole at the 17 mile after east sooke fire practice really can't be beat.

Apparently all that exercise makes you hose jockey's hungry....

you know a power bar would probably be more efficient eh?:flipoff2:

are you positive that they were filling up their gassers with diesel?
if so that would be freaking funny. Karma is biting them in the ass.

ok, going there are you? :lol:

Well, since you asked, you're right.

The glory hole at the 17 mile after east sooke fire practice really can't be beat.

Apparently all that exercise makes you hose jockey's hungry....

you know a power bar would probably be more efficient eh?:flipoff2:

Geeze... the 17 doesn't even have a handicapped bathroom, you must really know your stuff! Right on top of it, you are.
I suppose adding a bathroom to the Boler is a top priority. On second thought, if you did that you wouldn't have an excuse to go to the public Pikey camp-site bathrooms.

If I see you drinking "light" beer whilst camping I'm going to get worried. Better hope old Lestor has his teeth out for the evening. :flipoff2:

are you positive that they were filling up their gassers with diesel?
if so that would be freaking funny. Karma is biting them in the ass.

The diesel pump shares the same island as one of the many gas pumps.....The one island the gassers always seem to choose regardless of all the others being empty.

Got er now High Tower?? lol.

Last edited:
Geeze... the 17 doesn't even have a handicapped bathroom, you must really know your stuff! Right on top of it, you are.
I suppose adding a bathroom to the Boler is a top priority. On second thought, if you did that you wouldn't have an excuse to go to the public Pikey camp-site bathrooms.

If I see you drinking "light" beer whilst camping I'm going to get worried. Better hope old Lestor has his teeth out for the evening. :flipoff2:

:lol:

Nah, I try to avoid Sooke, too far to drive plus there always seemed to be some dude with braces behind the glory hole...I gather that's not a problem anymore...:flipoff2:

And now, I'm changing the subject, cuz I haven't heard this much talk of glory holes since Toshi's trip east...
and no light beer. That s***'s too inefficient. I still have about 40 gallons of witch piss in the basement...:hillbilly:

He started it.... :rolleyes:

I kinda like these ranting threads, one can only read about Trunions, Birfields and Diesel Additives (etc.) for so long. :popcorn:

He started it.... :rolleyes:

I kinda like these ranting threads, one can only read about Trunions, Birfields and Diesel Additives (etc.) for so long. :popcorn:

Yeah, but I lobbed an underhand softball , you went all randy johnson uber ninja with the head shot...Had to defend myself...:lol:

Not that I'm complaining. A good rant and abuse heaping session makes a nice break from usual boredom.

Andrew wasn't taking the brunt of it this time either...also unusual...:flipoff2:

doesnt surprise me one bit that islanders would do that ... just like using the left lane and doin the speed limit.. then you have to pass them in the right lane and as you go by they look at you like your an ass for driving to fast...

and no light beer. That s***'s too inefficient. I still have about 40 gallons of witch piss in the basement...:hillbilly:

You guys are hilarious. You got any more of that stuff for me?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom