What's the name of this part? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
This is a shot into the back of the driver side front headlight. There is a plastic covering that secures the back of the headlamp. It's now cracked, falls down and rubs against the wheel.

I"m afraid to remove it until I have a replacement. But for the life of me, I don't know what it's called nor do I have a part number. Sorry to create a new post, I looked everywhere and finally gave up. Front bumper is TJM T-17 so it's possible it was damaged when that was replaced.

Any help is appreciated. Thanks, gracias, danke, Merci, etc.

PlasticCoverLight.JPEG

Are you talking about the plastic piece that covers the windshield washer reservoir to protect it from road debris?

Last edited:
I am not 100%, but I "think" it is part number -53294-60030 (and the clips for it are 90467-10189 (x2)

Yeah, pretty much just the plastic piece. It's odd, I know. I can't tell that it's otherwise anything other than some sort of housing to protect the headlamp. If it's even remotely similar i'll pull the trigger. Let me check out that part number and we'll see if it works. Thank you sir!

It looks to be the correct part. Just a funky piece of plastic. But seeing lots of 'discontinued' will have to shake the tree, but thanks for the help!!

Trying it now, thanks!

They were out of the clips, but they had the part. Much appreciate the help, sir. there are a hundred ways to find those clips, but that one part is really the tough challenge.

Danke!

Last edited:
I show 3 of that part # left in the country (at least on the Lexus side of things). You shouldn't have any problem if you order it

I got it, problem now is that I have a TJM bumper and it is a matter of getting it to attach. Good news is I have a new project! wooooooooo

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom