What’s the metal strip under the window called and how do I get one? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Recently bought a LX450. The PO told me he fixed the driver’s window. He said it fell off the track. I noticed the window rolls up slow and it rocks back and forth when mostly down so I took the door apart and found white plastic clips holding the window to the regulator. Shouldn’t there be a long metal clip holding the window to the regulator? What is it called and how do I get one?

I know the white clips aren’t factory. They say China.

0C5379D6-7CC8-40EF-A4E1-6A4720C95454.jpeg

Recently bought a LX450. The PO told me he fixed the driver’s window. He said it fell off the track. I noticed the window rolls up slow and it rocks back and forth when mostly down so I took the door apart and found white plastic clips holding the window to the regulator. Shouldn’t there be a long metal clip holding the window to the regulator? What is it called and how do I get one?

I know the white clips aren’t factory. They say China.

View attachment 2433207

I think that those clips you are referring to might be part of the window glass not something you can buy separately.

That’s what I’m afraid of. Anyone know where I can get one?

Dumb question, but ya never know.. You made sure it isn’t laying in the bottom of the door? Lol

Try this?

Lift Channel - Toyota (69902-60010) left side

ThatCableDude, I looked. Found some broken zip ties but nothing else. The guy even glued the plastic ones in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom