What’s the latest and greatest in OEM soft top reproduction? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have been out of the loop for a while and my Paki top is pretty shredded at this point. I see tons of nice looking OEM soft tops out there these days.. who’s making them? Show some pics of yours!

This is on my list when I need to replace my soft top:

@voyager:01

The tops posted above are Trollhole tops ... the lady that made the tops for Marshall is Julie... these are her tops

Her business... she joined mud as well @Julie2006

Probable the best you’ll find ... quality and reliability

You will not be disappointed
Thanks guys. Anyone can reach Dirtroadtops- Julie Davis at 616-450-0145

1579041327543.png

Julie @ Dirt Road Tops 👍

Has anyone had a custom length top made or know if they are willing to make one? I want to build a FJ45 cab with at least an 8" stretch for legroom someday, (back burner project, lol)...this would be a very nice alternative to finding and then chopping up and shortening a good rust free hardtop.

I have a stretched FJ40 top ordered from Julie but it has been a long wait for it. I need to contact her and see what the new delivery date is before I make any statements here.

Anyone using the magnetic ones. I really need feed back before I pull the trigger.

The one in the photo above has the magnets. They work perfectly. I don't have a bunch of miles on it yet but several 45 minute drives. No interstate but it wouldn't be fun for other reasons than the soft top. At least not right now.

what bow do you have are they from real steel, I’m confused if in going to have trouble or with them fitting mine. I have a 76, I also ordered the magnet one in black From julie

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom