What's the buddy list do? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

NorCalDoug

problems solved daily...
Threads
The ignore list is a no brainer...but what does adding someone to the buddy list do? I had someone on my buddy list to test it out, but never noticed anything. I guess I was expecting trumpets to sound when he posted...or something...I didn't notice anything.

And, on a buddy/ignore related issue, is there a way to block PMs from individuals without putting them on my ignore list? E.g. I'd like to read everyone's posts, but do not wish to receive PMs from an individual -- is there a way I can do that?

Thanks in advance.

PM's can be separated....ingore none or all...

the buddy list would be nice if LOTS of people were online...with 300ish at a time, it's easy enuf to spot who's on....also, not all forums list "who's online" so it could be the only way to spot if your buddies are on....

NorCalDoug said:
but do not wish to receive PMs from an individual -- is there a way I can do that?

Thanks in advance.

If you want me to stop PM'ing you Prez. all you had to do was ask..... :flipoff2:

reffug said:
If you want me to stop PM'ing you Prez. all you had to do was ask..... :flipoff2:
Yeah...I've been meaning to do that -- what with all those PMs from the briar patch filling up my Inbox -- kindly knock it off :flipoff2:

how much kitty litter have you bought so far? :D :flipoff2: :D

Thanks Woody. I figured that's how the ignore/PM thing worked. Oh well...

Yeah yeah.... old thread.

Brian, is there a way to make the names on your buddy list into links to their profiles? That would make the buddy list a bit more useful. So you don't have to find a post by someone if you want to send a PM... Just a thought. :cheers:

not in this version of the software, but 3.7 had LOTS of new features....plannin to install once it's outta beta

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom