What's the best State>City to sell my 80 in? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

The girl is a dealbreaker - anyone without one wants to stay that way, anyone with one can't afford the 80.

Lesser of two evils scenario, neither are cheap (and if either were, nobody else wants them ;)).

More details.

Of the 80.

The girl is a dealbreaker - anyone without one wants to stay that way, anyone with one can't afford the 80.

Lesser of two evils scenario, neither are cheap (and if either were, nobody else wants them ;)).

More details.

Of the 80.
That's probably the best statement I've ever read on Mud. Very well said! That should be my signature. If I could like more than once, I would.

I think what the other poster may be talking about, is if you use PayPal to buy the item. In that case he is in fact correct, PayPal can, and have gone into peoples accounts, and removed money after the fact.

Yep exactly I too have been through the fleabay s*** and got screwed, by a guy who sold me what it was not

More details.

Of the 80.

@LINUS I love being single, it is a better choice and you have more money for cruiser stuff, BTW can I test drive the girl :eek:

More details.

Of the 80.

It's all very basic. ARB Front, Bumpitoffroad rear and swing. OME heavies. 4.88s. Front axle rebuilt by mudrak at maybe 125k (have papers). Fluids refreshed and baselined regularly (not too regularly. probably a full flush every 25k. think ive done 3 since I got it). only parts from Mr. T., mostly from cdan. I used to annoy him quite a bit. i dunno, im sure im forgetting stuff. i'll include a printed copy of the 1995 FSM :D triple locked and 7-pin. generic stuff at this point. couple cosmetic mods - blacked out the flairs and all 5 wheels. i got a quote done by a valuation company for a couple hundred bucks last year when i started first wondering if I'd sell - i can share that around too.

So there's a classified section for selling cruisers

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom