What's On The Grill Tonight? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

So, I got a brain flash today, and it will be a pork tenderloin wrapped
with pineapple spears and bacon on da grill.
Maybe some white rice something sorta to go with.
Snow peas and cauliflower something something.
Fawk I don't know yet.

Did up some baby backs night before last, and then the wife
made some killer chili colorado last night.
Now I've got to come up with something tonight.

Well, it is too hot to be out hovering over a fire. 107F today, but
I ordered some custom cut mondo big beef ribs to grill on Fri as all
the family will be home to smash them.
I think Fri will only be 102F or something like that.

Well I picked up the custom cut beef ribs today, and the butcher thought I said 6 racks instead of 6 ribs.
Well to help him out, I bought the 2 biggest racks, and said I was sorry for the miss-communication.
So now I gots to cut up 2 racks and vac seal some and GET READY TO GRILL ON FRIDAY FOR MA BOYS.
At least I will have some in the freezarator to have for another grill session.

Pork spare ribs on the Pit Barrel Cooker here
20220909_155129.jpg

Butt

9lb pork butt going through the night so I can put some other goodies on in the AM, then drive an hour to feed a group of veterans on a fly fishing trip.

Pulled pork, sausages, burgers, bacon wrapped jalapeños stuffed with jalapeno cream cheese, bacon brown sugar baled beans, potato salad, slaw.......well you know.

20220924_000727.jpg

9lb pork butt going through the night so I can put some other goodies on in the AM, then drive an hour to feed a group of veterans on a fly fishing trip.

Pulled pork, sausages, burgers, bacon wrapped jalapeños stuffed with jalapeno cream cheese, bacon brown sugar baled beans, potato salad, slaw.......well you know.

View attachment 3122477
Just put the Pork butt on the Pellet smoker myself to cook all night. 220 degree's, no hurry to take it off in the morning. Nothing like enjoying that morning cup of coffee smelling the cooker smoken!

Kudos on the Veteran meal!! Cool stuff

@Butt Ugly Chuck How you like the barrel smoker? That's one of the only type smokers I haven't owned but watched a BBQ show where someone won major event smoking whole hog on one. Super cool!

@Butt Ugly Chuck How you like the barrel smoker? That's one of the only type smokers I haven't owned but watched a BBQ show where someone won major event smoking whole hog on one. Super cool!
I really like mine. Produces the best ribs and chicken I've been able to make.
Butt

Beautiful morning! I could live in a smoker, the smell never gets old!

Pork Butt 171 degree an hour ago, waiting for 200-203. Typically I would wrap with some brown sugar and honey today I’m just gonna let the smoke do it’s thing!

image.jpg

98CB5161-8D2F-47C5-9D28-E07E223DB445.jpeg

Went to store and the wife wanted some smoked Bologna. So this little fella got tossed on the smoker last few hours. Usually throw some rub on one but just plane jane today.

E91B9B3D-9BAD-4294-9CFF-FA0BEC73AEB0.jpeg

A small pork butt, some pork belly, and smoked queso happening today.

20221008_103244.jpg
20221008_103239.jpg

Well, gonna try and get back into the game this evening.
Thin cut rib eyes 1/4" or so for a quick grill and french frites on the side.
Actually a old French dish favorite. The French version is pan fried steak. And follow with something else I haven't figgered out yet.

Smoked so.e chicken breasts today, not there's a skillet of chicken nachos getting smoked.
20221015_182040.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom