What’s missing in the front center console dome lights assembly (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I was trying to get the ambient light mod on my lc and I saw this empty hole. I’m sure there I see a part tha is missing that can easily be installed.. Mayberry our friends can chime in...

Homelink is on the mirror on my 2015 and I, too have that giant empty area. One of these days I am going to pull out my console again and add a large red SMD LED array to that side and have it triggered by the passenger side spot switch. Should be easy enough to add some diodes so the drivers side "spot" button turns on both overhead lights white and the passenger side would trigger an aux LED panel.

If someone wanted to forgo the passenger side white spot - or drivers side - it would be super simple to add a large LED array to that area.

There’s is a part that should screw into that area there re empty screw Hosea and there are connectors that should align with some of 5e power terminals...

The optional intrusion sensor for the alarm system goes there. Used to detect movement in the car and/or glass breakage. Don't believe we ever got that here in the states. We just have the entry alarm and the optional glass break sensor.

Last edited:
Is the intrusion alarm a simple plug and play thing or does.it need other stuff to work? But that is exactly it. I thought it was some.sort of.florescent light that goes in there....

LoveHate, you are absolutely right... but maybe i can be the sampling if someone could give the part number im willing to buy the part and see if it is a simple plug and play...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom