What's going on at the Huntsville AL Toyota Dealership?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

arcteryx

Supporting Vendor
Threads
Website
www.cruiseryard.com
My BIL sent this to me. Normally, dealerships don't touch these things, but they have some very nice trucks there. Anyone familiar with this dealership?

IMG_8934.JPG

Maybe some forward looking sales manager who realized the value of these units and the need to preserve the great "roots" of the Toyota brand.

Umm.......that would be PART of the Penney LC collection! The current CEO and his father are big time long term collectors. Very nice people!!

Umm.......that would be PART of the Penney LC collection! The current CEO and his father are big time long term collectors. Very nice people!!

Sweet, figured someone would know. Nice collection for sure.

It is, but that is a very small part of the entire collection. They also sponsor our local TLCA chapter club.

Reminds me of the time about 20 years ago when the Toyota dealership in Las Cruces, NM had an early ('65?) FJ40 with factory soft top, in green, on the lot for sale. Very good condition. Boy, was it tempting! I posted the information on the Pirate4X4 site. Next thing I knew it was featured on the cover of Toyota Trails, along with an article describing the "find", of course no mention of who "found" it.

Very nice people!!

Got to echo that. Bill Penney Toyota's been a really good sponsor for us. And ponied up some nice items for the raffle at Mardi Krawl this year too. Here's a few pics from a couple of our meetings with some of our rigs out front and some of the others in the Penney collection.

2927.JPG
1130.JPG
1129.JPG
DSC_0191.JPG
DSC_0186.JPG

The pig is now in the hands of one of our club members... :)

I like the upgraded turn signals on that pig, and am seriously considering it for the 40.
Someday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom