Whats everyone using for upgraded sway bars now? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Does anyone have a part number for the bushings and brackets that go on the whiteline rear swaybar on the 80? I have one of these in storage but I think I lost the brackets. Thanks! Noah
I have the front and rear Whiteline Sway Bar replacement bushings in stock but no mounts.

I ordered my Whiteline rear swaybar from 2KCruiser and received it next day; wow.
Thank you 2KCruiser!
dang, he must be using the Amazon van and sneaking his merch on there some how!!!!

While installing my upper adjustable control arms for the rear, I had to lift the corner of the truck to make enough space between the coils to remove the bolt that held the passenger side control arm. Lifting with the swaybar and shock connected, I wasn't getting enough droop. I disconnected the shock and lifted again. I then realized that my HD whiteline swaybar is preventing full droop and even limits downtravel of the shock. I've got Phil's extreme duty swaybar endlinks but I was a bit frustrated that the swaybar is limiting travel but I wouldn't go back to stock.

Just wanted to give a PSA for running HD sway bars up front and the ticking time bomb that is the passenger front sway bar mount. This mount will rip itself away from the axle housing and during this process it'll cut your front passenger hard brake line.

^^^^ I too learned this lesson the hard way. Was able to pinch my brake line on the trail and get the brakes back. Moab is more interesting with 3 brakes, but not in a good way!

Did anyone mention curry anti rock bars? I’ve seen a few set ups with that locally.
Yep, it's a few pages back here's mine
1707402849084.png
1707403006074.png

Full custom install by me.

I don't think I put pictures of mine in this thread, but I'm running a custom Anti Rock up front (36" universal kit w/ 18" arms and lots of mods). In the rear I have a stupid overkill RuffStuff swaybar typically seen on high speed crawlers

52866043373_43f6d81f0a_b.jpg

52962825735_fecd1d140c_b.jpg

53405959988_a012f6a4bb_h.jpg

35209630626_871f5fb38f_h.jpg

53404852227_d5138b4bec_h.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom