1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

whats a new one of these cost.....RR license place assembly

Discussion in 'Chit-Chat' started by Razor, Jul 17, 2005.

1. Razor

Razor

2. GetsUThere

GetsUThere

about $250 if you buy all the parts for SOR. Obviously you'd probably order from CDan so it'd be cheaper, but still not cheap. I don't know if its available as a complete assy from Toyota. I was able to get all of the parts still within the last 3 mos or so.

3. cruiserdan

cruiserdan SupportingVendor Emeritus Moderator

Land Cruiser Heritage Museum broom closet
    The bracket is still available new, I recently got one for a board member. The lamps do not come with the bracket.

4. Razor

Razor

thx guy's,
    spend some time on the one I have and it will be new again........what a thought...!!

got the goods......cd.

I love a the little toyota boxes in the large fender box.....will make for perfect hat / parts shipping boxes.......:)

5. GetsUThere

GetsUThere

Hopefully it's in good shape. That's what I was originally going to do with mine, but it disintegrated when I tried to take it apart. 3 of the 4 bolts that hold on the little hood parts snapped right off. The lights have studs that need little nuts to hold them on under the hood. They were also just a big blob of rust. Snapped the studs and I ended up just throwing the whole mess away and ordering up all new parts. Probably should have used more penetrating oil for a longer period of time, but I don't know if it would have helped. Just a word of caution so you don't end up in the same boat I did.