What's 4 sale on Craigslist thread (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I will add one-- I know nothing about this other than what it says:

1997 Toyota Landcruiser - $6000
Reply to: sale-134727791@craigslist.org
Date: 2006-02-17, 12:21PM MST

Nice Toyota Landcruiser for sale.Yes $6000 is correct. Truck has aprox $1500 in front end damage to grill, bumper and hood. It would be $11,000 if it had not been damaged. New tires, Clean interior. Clean title. Easy fix for a great deal.

Erik
480-266-9569

http://phoenix.craigslist.org/car/134727791.html

First link from 3-7-06 no worky :frown:

-Spike

just a FYI - you'll sometimes find ads under both "landcruiser" and "land cruiser"

Let's not forget those silly Lexus'!

-Spike (Lexus's? Lexus? Lexi?)

Hey, my contribution is in buying them. I bought the one in post #2. :D

-Spike

-Spike- said:
Hey, my contribution is in buying them. I bought the one in post #2. :D

-Spike

Let's see some pictures! Did you pick it up for the posted price or did you get it for less?

I got it for $5500. The guy dropped the price $300 without my asking because the power antenna mast was broken and he priced the whole antenna assy online at $220, so he figured in some labor. I didn't argue. I jacked up the wheels and found play in the fronts, and told him the front axle needed to be serviced. He started getting depressed, so I told him I could get the parts for under $200 and I'd throw in the labor. :D

It does have 185K on the odo, and the transmission shifts slowly into 2nd. I'm hoping to replace the front bumper, headlights, grill and hood for well under a grand, then tackle the tranny. I don't play well with cameras, but imagine a green 80 with the lower half blueish-grey and light front-end damage. It looks just like that. 3 brand new Michelins (I don't really understand why) and 3 missing center caps (coincidentally, on the three new tires). The interior is brown leather, and is immaculate excepting the driver's seat which is split and crispy. New GT seatcovers ordered for both sets of useable seats (I didn't bother with the third row, it will be removed until the unlikely event I need to transport a bunch of elves or a peewee soccer team). The clearcoat on the hood and roof is faded, needs polishing (and the hood will be replaced anyway).

It will live out the next couple of years carefully shuttling the wife and child around, and taking us all to dinner and road trips. Then I'll destroy the White Elephant doing something stupid Kevin or his brother talk me into, and I'll make it into a serious trail rig. Until then it needs to get good gas mileage or the wife will hate it (not likely now that she's driven it, but that's what she said before she got one) so no trail-friendly mods. It's the perfect tank to protect the family.

-Spike

Con-Ferr Safari Rack 4 sale

Just bought it! Wish I had seen it yesterday since i bought a smaller version to bolt onto my Yakima's. Anyone in need of a nice 54x72 rack with 6 light tabs, a new floor, tire mount, fresh powdercoat, and 6 new lights? Brackets are made to mount into the roof rails of a Jeep Grand Cherokee. I was going to just buy some U-bolts and mount it to my racks on my FJ60 so you could do the same. The lights are HID Eurolite TF2000's, nothing fancy but NIB. I'd sell the whole package for $300.00, or if all you want is the rack $250.00.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom