What you guys think about my Truck? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi everyone!
A few details to finish the first stage of the build. Mechanical stuff mostly.

All the following, have been done:
All fluids, filters and belts have been serviced. Water hoses replaced with brand new OEM ones, as well as thermostat, inlets and outlets.
Vacuum piping replaced.
New battery.
All suspension bushings have been replaced with OME bushings (yellow ones)
Front knuckle rebuild, with OEM bolts and stud replacements.
Transfer case with new seals and bearings. All cleaned up, it was a mess when I bought the truck.
OME 2' lift kit with caster correction bushings.

Next stage will be the body shop, to fix some minor details, remove factory rails and ribs. Maybe in the future I will wrapped it in white? What do you think about the color change?
Will also be installing Safari Snorkel, ARB Drawers, and ARB Alloy roof rack.

So now its time to drive it and enjoy it, and make sure everything that was serviced, works fine. It currently has 202.000 miles on it, engine runs well, transmission its a bit rough.
Here are some pics so you guys can tell me what you think about my girl!
CHEERS!
c4fb72e9-2c7e-4278-a784-7501b18882fc.JPG
96b9314d-d10c-4217-b80f-0d1aa585a185.JPG
Screen Shot 2021-02-05 at 07.59.42.png
Screen Shot 2021-02-05 at 07.59.03.png
Screen Shot 2021-02-05 at 07.59.31.png

Good looking rig. Are there lots of 80's where you live?

That’s a beautiful rig.

I’m not sure you’re aware of this but the 6M1 factory color is the best, most sought after, most horse power-producing, and most panty-dropping color available on an 80.

That’s a beautiful rig.

I’m not sure you’re aware of this but the 6M1 factory color is the best, most sought after, most horse power-producing, and most panty-dropping color available on an 80.
I even bought a green watch to go with rig.

That’s a beautiful rig.

OHHHH!!! I like the color, but I believe it was re painted, and not the best job I've seen. But will sure take your advice!
Thanks for the input!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom