What years were HJ60's here? Do you have tranny and tcase parts? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

gofast

SILVER Star
Threads
I have a 5 speed transmission from an HJ60.

Noted that the transfer lever is different than the four speed and I'll have to source it.

I need a shifter lever as well

Any one know what years they were here so I can search toyodiy?

Anyone have these parts?

Thanks

Further on this a 5 speed front drive link (from Toyodiy) part number 36337-60060. This is the link that attaches the transfer lever to the side of the transmission

Its the highlighted piece in the pic below - 5 speed is different than four speed

upload_2018-8-18_17-56-12.png

What are you putting the transmission into?
There are little nylon bushings 36305A make sure you get them too.

Just realized the mounting stud is interchangeable. Half the crisis averted and the highlighted part above is no longer needed. Just need shifter assembly for gears 1-5. Looking for a shifter assembly for H55.

Mating a five speed to 2F.

Going into a 80 series chassis with FJ55 body that has been cut down to a truck cab

Last edited:
The HJ60's were sold in Canada in 86 and 87 only. I don't have the parts you are looking for, unfortunately.

That helps narrow it down - thank Kim

The HJ60's were sold in Canada in 86 and 87 only. I don't have the parts you are looking for, unfortunately.

Isn't the transmission shifter lever the same? As far as the shifter tower is concerned anyhow?
I'm not home or I'd go get one of each and look. But a 4 speed is the same as a 5 speed up top?

The stick part is the same but the ball area is different.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom