1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What year for changes?

Discussion in '100-Series Cruisers' started by dnp, Jul 19, 2005.

1. dnp

dnp Supporting Vendor SILVER Star

Help me to understand: when do we expect to see the new LC/LX body style? Is it this coming year ('06) or will it be next year's model ('07)?

I've been so pleased with my '99 LX, I'm thinking I'd like to get a new one, once the body style changes (provided they still look good). I almost made a HUGE mistake by changing over to a new Range Rover........MAN, I'm glad I didn't do it!

dnp

2. Exiled

Exiled

'07 is slated to be the next model change, there's been a lot of talk about this on the Aussie mags and a few leaked spy shots. Front looks similar to the new Tacomas, and will supposedly be the same as a new, US market-only full size (supposedly REALLY full size) Tundra. All speculation, probably, I guess we'll have to wait and see.

3. Josh83

Josh83

I really feel like the change will come in 08. They just did a refreshing for 06 and I really don't see them doing that for a year or so worth of sales. I think the current style will run through 07(to include a 50th anniversary edition).