What yall' think of these (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Installing that will require cutting up your $1,300.00 front ehxaust pipe. Are you sure you want to do that?

-H-,

You failed to factor in the GLEAMING CHROME effect. :doh:

CJ, if you have your heart set on headers, I have a NIB set for a 93-94 that you can have for a lot less than Marv wants ;) The only difference is the head pipe. I bought them several years ago and never "got around to it"

D-

i'm just thinking way ahead of my wallet. I mean i got to open her up so she can breath when i put the supercharger on her, after a rebuild, bullbar, winch, and lockers $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$! :flipoff2:

IF a blower is in your future I would recommend that you DO NOT install headers. The throttle body is mounted in a manner that makes it very close to the exhaust manifolds (one reason that I never put mine on). In addition, TRD tests have indicated that the OEM 1FZ exhaust manifolds are difficult to improve upon.

IE, if it aint broke, don't fix it.

D-

Hmmm, what other TRD test reports are out "there"? And can one get "there" easily?

john

[quote author=hobbes link=board=2;threadid=10953;start=msg98732#msg98732 date=1075853604]
Hmmm, what other TRD test reports are out "there"? And can one get "there" easily?

john
[/quote]

MY information came from a conversation held with a TRD engineer. I can't tell you more than that :-X

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom