What would you pay? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

landtank

Supporting Vendor
SILVER Star
Threads
Website
landtankproducts.com
Spotted an 80 series yesterday for sale. Stopped by and had a chat with the owner. I'm curious as to what everyone would pay for it as if I buy it, it would be for resale only.

Here's the specs:

white
oak cloth interior
3rd row seats
95,000 miles

basically assume that there is no problems as I'd fix those prior to selling. I could do the axle job but that would increase the price and not everyone would want that done. Maybe 2 ideas, one with the axle service and one without.

and Oh ya, it has lockers :grinpimp:

if you were trying to re-sell to the general public, then doing the service would have little to no value.

you've made no mention of the condition... overall looks, has it got any cancer underneath, etc.

i'm giving you my it'll definitely sell price of $9,500, especially if gas continues it's drop and we have some bad winter weather up here in the mid-A and northeast.

i think that you'll hear prices anywhere from $8K up to the $14K quoted in post #2.

Gas prices could hurt you right now, I've got a buddy that's been trying to sell an LX450 for a while. Low miles and lockers are desirable though ... cloth in a '95 rocks IMO ;)

I'd say $11k around here ...

Tucker

landtank said:
white
oak cloth interior
3rd row seats
95,000 miles

basically assume that there is no problems as I'd fix those prior to selling..

About $10k for a New Mexico truck.
About $5k for a Massatwosh!ts truck.

:D

-B-

the interior is very clean and underneath it has some surface rust here and there. The rear hatch looks great because that air deflector isn't on it. Did't see much of any dents and such on the outside but I didn't give it a real close look either. Depending on what kind of idea I get here I might stop back in and talk with the guy again.

Rick, you're killing me. This is exactly what I wanted when I was searching. Too bad I already have a truck... um want to trade out the interior if you buy it :D

FWIW, I bought my '95 with lockers, OME heavy, cloth, 144K, good interior, OK exterior, 305 MTR's (ok cond), ARB, 9K superwinch, Up-n-over rear bumper/tire carrier, PHH and birfs done, and snorkel for under $11K 4 months ago. Not stock wheels, but I think it looks better with the black steel ones anyway. Factory roof rack removed and holes sealed. I realize mods go for about 1/2 price or less on a used truck, but this one had close to $5-6K of mods on it. I did pay to have it shipped.

Depends on who you're going to sell to. To me, who wouldn't use it as a DD (only as wheeling/camping), I wouldn't pay more than $8K for it in stock condition. To someone who just want a "winter driving" rig, they might pay more... Good luck with it.

tucker74 said:
Gas prices could hurt you right now, I've got a buddy that's been trying to sell an LX450 for a while. Low miles and lockers are desirable though ... cloth in a '95 rocks IMO ;)

I'd say $11k around here ...

Tucker
Is that the one I keep seeing on craigslist?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom