what would you offer (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

That's a lot of money for those! I wouldn't offer more than 500 for both without really looking them over good. Are they locked? what kind of shape are the floor boards etc. They look pretty rough, especially the hard top.

ya they look pritty bad and i havent talked to the guy to see what kind of condtion the flors are in all i know it they are going to be worst then mine and mine has beeen sitting for 5 years with nothing done to it.

Tell him you will tow away for FREE, and if there are problems getting them out, then he may have to pay you ... :D

They look like ALOT of work and $$$$$$.

Rough, very rough. I realize one can spend a whole lot on a project vehicle, but for crying out loud, I never ceases to amaze me what people think their junk is worth. A grand for both assuming there is a whole lot of parts you can use.

You've been here for a year. What would YOU offer. Its your money.

well when i bought 32inch tiers a 71 fj-40 came with them for $800 with 15 inch allamerican wheels so i liked that but thes two i was going to talk him down alot. i was going to keep the running one and give the parts one to highschool autoshop

Can I have an English translation?

Are you figuring the total cash outlay or the net cost after subtracting the tax deduction for the one you are donating?

:rolleyes:

well i am not understanding what you are saying but i am going to try and get both for under $800 and keep the yellow one donat the other to my school so my class mate would have something to work on. i am not so sure about net cost and tax stuff but ya.

if you buy them both for $800 and donate one with a tax deduction of say $500 on that one then you true cost will be $800 minum the value of the other as a tax deduction. Say you are in the 28% bracket then you can deduct say $140 on the value of the one you donate, if you itemize. I'm no tax guy...only trying to say they airn't worth a whole lot unless you can get creative with your taxes!, which you may be able to do with the doantion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom