What would you do? Just got my first ever FJ40! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

@ryanwk628 Hmmm.… this sounds like a decent temporary fix… now for the million dollar question… is there a part number you can share that this hose fits these connections or did you have this made up? Your photo shows it fitting as if it was the real intention by Toyota engineers

@ryanwk628 SORRY….. I just realized that you have a link to the hoses…. I’ll figure this internet stuff out sooner ot later

@ryanwk628 Hmmm.… this sounds like a decent temporary fix… now for the million dollar question… is there a part number you can share that this hose fits these connections or did you have this made up? Your photo shows it fitting as if it was the real intention by Toyota engineers

@shipmag👈

PM’ed last night …woke up to a reply….measured, ordered and paid before the first cup o‘ mud !! Better than Amazon 👍

And it did happen: I pulled the fill plug on the transmission and over a quart of lube poured out. I thought to myself “how could you even get that much lube into this case without flooding the floor and making a monster mess and then … rush to jam the fill cap back on?”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom