what wheels fit my 94 fjz (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

There is a whole section of the forum for wheels and tires... do a search, you'll find what you need.
The best there are for strength are the OE wheels from 93-97. 16x8 with 0 inset.
Aftermarket are rarely stronger, OE specs are the strongest in the lands.

There is a whole section of the forum for wheels and tires... do a search, you'll find what you need.
The best there are for strength are the OE wheels from 93-97. 16x8 with 0 inset.
Aftermarket are rarely stronger, OE specs are the strongest in the lands.
Thanks,I'm well versed in the fj60s but this is a new critter for me.A whole new lea r ning curve.

6 x 5.5" will fit many import and domestic trucks and SUVs. To include your new 80

The only place it gets fuzzy with the OE wheels is if you want to use TRD Wheels. TRD are not technically OE wheels(even the part numbers arent the same). Typically, TRD uses a round button-type center cap. There is a lip inside the wheel to hold the cap in place and it usually gets stuck on the end of the Full-Floating axle hubs.
Also, newer wheels from 4Runner, Tacoma, T100, 1st gen Tundra/Sequoia and FJ will fit, but you'll want to run spacers due to inset differences. Wheel size and inset are marked on every Toyota wheel.

HTH

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom