What was standard equipment on FJ80? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Please identify standard equipment on the 1991-92 FJ80.

Did the FJ80 come with power windows, door locks, radio antenna, and seats, or were they manually operated?

Were cruise control and tilting steering wheel standard?

They pretty much all came with similiar features. Very few true options.

Power windows/doors - don't think the 91-92 had power ant, but may have. Power seats were later with the leather but the power seats also limit the leg room etc.

So about the only thing non-power on the FJ80 is the ignition lock.

For an unrepentent Luddite FJ80 series may not be a good idea?

Mine does not have power seats, but that's about it. I'm pretty sure it was not an option but probably be proved wrong.

I used to have an antena, and when I did, it was originally powered.

Things that could be missing on a poverty pack 91-92 80 in the US: Steel chrome wheels instead of alloys (very rare but they are out there), sunroof, roofrack, sliding rear windows, CD, 3rd seats, and rear heat.

I've seen a ton without the rear sliding windows, CD, and sunroof in grey, grey tutone, and white. I've never seen a maroon one that wasn't fully optioned. All of the ones I've seen without the rear heat were white. This may have been more of a regional deal. Our local dealer swapped some Celicas with a dealer from Hawaii and those came without sunroof, rear sliders, and rear heat. It always seemed ironic to me that Hawaii would have received Crusiers without sunroofs and sliding rear windows.

AC, Cruise, PS, PW,PM, Power Antenna, etc... came on all of them. All 91/92 had cloth from the factory but there were both port installed and dealer installed leather. Basically seat covers, but really really good seat covers and door panel inlays.

Oh yeah, and you could also get the sound system package. I thought all cruisers had 9 speakers until I saw a 91 that didn't have speakers in the front doors...

Also, remember, there were only 8000 shipped to the US in 91

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom