?? What to do LX or LC Hers or Mine?? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

So now that I have decided to swap the lockers who can I find to do the work?? Where are all the east coast NE Mudders at? Question what would swapping the lockers cost? Would giving up the 96 for all the work be too much or not enough?? Thanks

Too bad I'm on the wrong coast - I have access to a lift & doing the axle rebuild both fr & rr & the conversion at the same time only took two full days, and I took my time & made sure I was doing everything to a "t".

I'd help you in a second if we weren't literally a full United States distance apart.

PM me if you hit any snags on the swap stuff, you should be able to get a local to help at least on the FR axle rebuild as really that's the most complicated of it all (really just more messy than complicated at that)

Great to know Linus. I think I will throw the cruisers on my jet and head west>>

Lmao no jet here. UGG so I will be starting my search and will be taking my time both with picking the guy and start time wont be till the spring early summer as a start date.

Most def you might be getting some calls and I will take the time zone change in consideration/

Crow

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom