What tires you guys running on your M101 CDNs or M416s? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

cbmontgo

SILVER Star
Threads
I still have my factory/stock Michelins, but may replace them this summer due to a long trip I am taking the trailer on. The dry rot and cracks concern me a little, although I know these are some tough tires.

So...if you have replaced your stock tires and still have the steel rims, what are you running?

Found a place that had a pile of these.

2008848930101986741S500x500Q85.jpg

2699207620101986741S500x500Q85.jpg

i just ordered 235/85-16's for mine? It is Dunlop Radial Rover R/T about $140 each and is all terrain tire? I thought the Michelins were $$$$$

R

Where did you find those?

Found them at the same place I bought the trailer from. A local used car lot that also gets some Iltis and M101s on occasion. I got those tires around 2 years ago. They weren't cheap though. About $150 ea.

$123.092 The dollar ain't worth chit these days

Last edited:
not yet, they should be delivered tommorow? they measure around 32" x 9.5". Maybe this weekend if I get up to the folks place? will post here on your thread as soon as I get them on. here is a pic I found online somewhere of a restored CDN M101 with 235/85-16's Goodyear MTR's on it and still spring under. Looks great!

R
108-0897_IMG (2).jpg
108-0898_IMG.jpg
108-0900_IMG.jpg

Roberto whats that sweet green rig in the background?

I am running 33x12.50 michelin MTS

That looks nice. Which style are those Coopers?

kinda mud terrain, not sure how they call it, those are pretty old, but they are the tire i used to have on the cruiser. They fit nicely on the M101 and i have spares.

Thats what I was thinking I want more of it.

To keep it on topic I am still running those tires and they are working great

I'm running 235/85 r16 tires too. But not on stock rims. I bought 16 inch toyota steel rims to keep it the same as my trucks. I did the hub change.

So if any one wants to buy my old tires on stock rims PM me. Might be difficult to ship to the usa though. My old tires were in excellent shape....even some hairs on them still. This isn't a classifieds section so I am not going to talk further in this thread about them. PMs only.

I like the 235/85r16 tire on the trailers. It suits them. I did not do a spring over, as I don't like the look. And the tires with the spring under matched my truck perfectly. The fender was still in a good spot. Although the tires stick out a little more due to back spacing on the toyota rims. So I am going to widen the fenders a few inches.

So no pics right now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom