What the *@#$%!!!*&^ have they done!!

turbocruiser

SILVER Star

Red Herring said:
Wow could they?!?!?

Wow, maybe we are finally for the first friggin time seeing ...

Endless/LX/Extremewhatever's Truck!!! :flipoff2:

Or...

Maybe Not... :flipoff2:

Gus

SILVER Star

The 80 series looks a bit too much like a Xion XB or maybe a victim of Pimp My Ride, For schizel.

MaddBaggins

Remember the KnightRider!

Shame on you Steve for posting those pics! I threw up all over my key board when I saw that. I had to go get a new one just so I could respond. :D

NorCalDoug

problems solved daily...

turbocruiser said:
Wow, maybe we are finally for the first friggin time seeing ...

Endless/LX/Extremewhatever's Truck!!! :flipoff2:

Or...

Maybe Not... :flipoff2:
Naw...unless he's made some wholesale changes recently. I've seen pics of his. Although it's the same color (or very similar), his is much cleaner (as far as lines go)...and none of the excess garbage tacked on.

lowenbrau

SILVER Star

I fail to see what the fuss is about. None of that bolt on stuff is any harder to unbolt than the factory plastic crap. The drop springs would be just as easy as stock ones to toss in favor of some J springs or Slee kit-du-jour. I figure those rigs will have a nice big exhaust that *has* to be tucked up high for fear of being yanked off by a wayward pebble in the mall parking lot. If I could lay my hands on one of these slammed princesses for about the same cost as a stocker I would have no trouble doing so. I'd drive it one club meeting just for the mockery and then into the shop for an exorcism.

semlin

curmudgeon

the poor guy with the purple 80 recently listed it on bc4x4.com with a note begging people not to slam it out of hand and to consider its potential.

That one has been for sale in the buy/sell for some time now...

What you say we all chip in and offer $1500 as a MUD project and mascot... it looks like it need a better home than it has had. :popcorn:

Top Bottom