What springs are you running on your HDJ81 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Just like the title said. I am looking at putting a ARB bumper and M12000 warn winch on the front, in the back there will be a aftermarket bumper and a drawer system. There will also be a 140 pound tire on the carrier. So...what should I use? I would like to keep it level.

Also I have searched and can't find the stock ride height so if anyone know that would be great.

Thanks

am running OME normal on front and heavy on back. i seem to remember the 4x4 folk calling them 'OME 200kg constant.' ive got a integrated bumper on front. the butt does sit quite high, but then again she gets loaded down on the safaris. ive also got the gravity fed extra 70L tank on back.

so with the 850J and 863 how much lift will i get with these?

so with the 850J and 863 how much lift will i get with these?

3" or so .. check on my Marilu Thread for pics .. and in the 80 section much more.

Mine is in my sig.

850 +25mm packer and 868 in the rear. I think the 868 are +400kgs.

Paul

Some more info,

Front from the grount to higest point on inner wheel eyebrow is 37" from centre of wheel hub to the same place is 22".

On the rear its 39" and hub to arch is 24".

So the rear is 2" higher than the front, but I do have more weight to go in.

Paul

You can also write OME directly for advice - they are quite helpful. Another useful tip is that ordering spacers can be quite useful to level things up, as every truck is unique and no two ever seem to end up the same with respect to springs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom