What second event to attend this year? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I'm looking at attending a second midwest-ish event this fall and wanted to hear from anyone who has been to either one I'm considering. I'll be at Tall Corn, but need to choose between the following two.

1st - Fall crawl'n w/ TAC. I've been to smorr once before, but it's been a while.

2nd - Southern cruiser crawl. Never been to Superlift ORV park.

Thoughts, comments. Anyone want to join in?

Blue 60

Last edited:
I have been to both and both are good. I liked the trails a little better at Superlift. They are well marked and map is accurate as to ratings. I was thinking of going to both but don't know if I will make it to either one. I have maps of both places if we connect at TCCC.
-Larry

Last edited:
I'm most likely going to the TAC event, rumor has it there are some folks from the East coast heading to it.

Thank you....

Thank you. Still not sure, but I wanted to see if there was any major draw to one over the other. :)

Depends what you are looking for. I haven't been to an event I wasn't happy with.

I'm going to be attending the Southern Cruiser Crawl at Superlift Oct 10-13th. I can't make the TAC event work with my work schedule.

You need to join Art and come to the SCC! We have a good time don't we Art? Great trails, great live music, great food and the late night is something to see! Seriously, we'd love to have y'all.

You need to join Art and come to the SCC! We have a good time don't we Art? Great trails, great live music, great food and the late night is something to see! Seriously, we'd love to have y'all.

It was terrible...don't go...the less the better! :flipoff2:

Seriously a killer event, fun for all ages! Late night is a heck of a good time though!

Well now that you said that I feel like we can say we hope you never come again! Bringing those little flask full of Templetons Rye in them... I lost a whole night to that stuff along with all of the Moonshine that was passed around! LOL

Seriously, Art represented TCC very well and we would love to have more of you guys down if you are anything like Art! He likes to have a good time for sure :)

There is no-one anywhere like art!!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom