What Paint to get? (1 Viewer)

What color should i paint the truck?

• Total voters

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
i want your personal opinions on paint color. im planning on repainting soon, and i need some input on what to do.

1. keep colors
2. silver
3. gunmetal gray
4. Champaign
DSC09165.JPG

Well, I like your paint scheme. In fact I am getting ready to repaint mine similarly except mine is currently solid champagne. It will be champagne on the top and chestnut color on the bottom. If your interior is grey, I say stick with your current scheme. It looks great.

Looks like you already have. Honestly unless the other side is horrible I mean...... Well anyway, I would say if you are paying a professional - go with any color you want. If its a DIY job - keep the colors you have to avoid painting engine bay, interior, etc. Looks great though. I can't wait to see an improvement.

Doesn't look like it needs paint. I would spend the money on tires or something else for the cruiser. If you are going to paint it, then I would stick with the original colors.

Nice cruiser :)

Looks great as is-I see no need to re paint at all. How about those tires-they look small with your lift.

the main thing im getting at is my rust. im planning on chopping the quarter on the last body line down, and build a bumper around it. its bad on the DS, not too bad on the PS

I say keep it the same- looks good and will save you $$ on jams etc.

4E9

That is the best color for a cruiser. After that dookie brown (474 copper metalic)

Dynosoar:zilla:

I've always liked that two tone combo on the 62's. As a matter of fact I bought a 62 about 10 years ago that was perfect in that same color. I already had a 60 and an 80 but I saw it for sale for 3500 clams and couldn't pass it up. I wound up selling it to my cousin.

The wife and cruiserhead cuz w/the armor all after taking delivery-

brendafj62-vi.jpg

I've always liked that two tone combo on the 62's. As a matter of fact I bought a 62 about 10 years ago that was perfect in that same color. I already had a 60 and an 80 but I saw it for sale for 3500 clams and couldn't pass it up. I wound up selling it to my cousin.

The wife and cruiserhead cuz w/the armor all after taking delivery-

brendafj62-vi.jpg

JoeE you are a nice cousin, that thing is sweet. Does she still have it?

I like it now

Silver or white looks amazing on a 60, but two tone color schemes are in a different league.

Keep the colors it has now.

what size shackles are you running? and whose are they?

the shackles i got are from the iron pig, just extended, either 2 or 3 inch. greasable. i requested them when i bought the lift. i dont know how much they are from them individually.

dude keep that silver / charcoal two tone fj62 color it is one of the best color schemes ever to exist on an fj62.

dunno about this color on a 60 though somehow it only fits 62's.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom