What other vehicles have same lug pattern.

Hello everyone its been a while since i have been on the site. I hate to say it but i am one of the few that like there cruisers to stay on the street with a "lil" bling to it. I was looking a large size rim for the cruiser and wondered what other toyotas or other suvs have the same lug pattern with the hub. My landcuriser is a 92. If anyone can help, please respond.

MoJ

86-88 PU/4-runner (the same split + alloys were used on the 91-92 FJ80). I'm sure there are others as well. You not only need to worry about lug pattern but to some degree backspacing too.

What's this... Big pimp-in..
Is that a new song? Big Pimp-in
It's got me singing a long. Big Pimp-in
I'm bout bust it loose. I'm Big Pimp-in
Damn! I just spilt my gin and juice.

For your 92 if it's still on the oem 15's then jumping up to the 17's will seem large I suppose. So scour the area for a cheap set of take-offs from the Sequoia/Tundra/4runner/Lexus GX470. These are 17-inch diam., 7.5-inch wide, and 6 lug on 5.5-inch pattern. The backspacing will likely be off, but wheel spacers can solve that. The new Nissan Titan/Armada have the same lug pattern but the center bore (hole) is too small to slide over your hubs. Several Chevy/GMC trucks have the same lug pattern but again, the backspacing will always be a gamble.
Mike

NorCalDoug

problems solved daily...

OneSik - you need to hook up with LX_TREME. He's in So Cal as well -- although I'm not sure what part.

If it's bling wheels you're after, he's the man. PM him or...just wait...I'm sure he'll sniff this thread out soon enough :grinpimp:

ace10

Another one bites the dust!
SILVER Star

is there a market for pimp and pimp-related activities in ontario?

a curious mind wants to know...

I've seen two guys around these parts rolling on Dubs . . .

To answer your question Toyota trucks should have the 6 on 5.5 pattern. A lot of Chevy Trucks also use the 6 on 5.5 pattern as well (but not all).

Oh and Rookie, Big Pimp-in is an old song by Jay-Z, et al.

Top Bottom