What Lexus/Toyota Seats With Armrests Have Been Installed In An 80? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
The title says it all. I realize there is a thread about seat swaps, but it's full of German seats (ugh), plans that never went through, and seats without armrests.

If you know of a set of Lexus or Toyota front seats with armrests that have been installed in an 80 please reply with the year and model of the donor vehicle.

Bonus points for pics, contact information for the successful swapper, or details of the process.

Thanks, fellow Mudders.

* If you'd like to put up a snarky reply about using search, etc., instead please email me directly at ih8u2@gmail.com

I don’t, but I’m following this post. My dad suggested we try some LS430 seats. That’s still the plan, but with five kids (soon to be six) it a challenge finding time to work that in. For now the drawing remains in solid works, rather than at the welding table. He thought we might be able to fabricate some brackets to make our own ‘captains chairs’ for the back as well - also using LS430 seats. It goes without saying that these would not fold forward.

I can tell you that Sienna seats are too wide.
Already looked at that.

Has anyone seen seats from a Lexus GX (either 470 or 460) put in an 80? Those look like some nice seats.

Has anyone seen seats from a Lexus GX (either 470 or 460) put in an 80? Those look like some nice seats.
I measured the seats in the wife’s GX and it looks like they will fit. I would also like to know if they would work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom