What kind of speedo cable! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.mattdoell.com
I've never had a speedo cable. Does anyone have experience with what kind of speedo cable will work on a '68 FJ40 with an aftermarket Autometer speedometer? I'm never going to find a FJ40 at the junk yards around here to pull from...does anyone have advice? Thanks!

You will need a custom speedometer cable made. Hit the F A Q <---- (this is a link) there are threads with vendors that folks have used for this very thing located in there.

:beer:

Thanks Steve... I will give these guys a shot.

NEVADA SPEEDOMETER
878 MARIETTA WAY
SPARKS, NV 89431
Phone: 775-358-7422
Fax: 775-358-7488

Matt

You will need a custom speedometer cable made. Hit the F A Q <---- (this is a link) there are threads with vendors that folks have used for this very thing located in there.

:beer:

Oregon!

That's right... good to meet you! I'm in Southern Oregon in the Medford/Grants Pass area. Would love to hook up with other Cruisers in Oregon! Where you at?

Matt

O were in oregon you from? looking to get some people together with other cruisers. i know there is cascade cruisers but would like to find people outside of them that go up!

That's right... good to meet you! I'm in Southern Oregon in the Medford/Grants Pass area. Would love to hook up with other Cruisers in Oregon! Where you at?

Matt

Damn you are way down there. im in Corvallis for college and then Portland for the summer living in my parents house because they travel the world and its pretty much my own house :) is there good trails down there. i want to try out some new trails besides browns camp up here near the cost. i would love to trailer the 40 somewhere and hit the trails for a few days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom