what isthe rocker crap really for.... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
so the little side molding like rocker panel on my fj60 held in by screws....what is it really for. Mine is bent up and I am thinking of just keeping it off....why should I buy a new set?

Snake Blinders

..., as I've heard them called, are all cosmetic. Unless they really blind snakes so when you step out they can't see you.

Rust traps and not really needed.

they are for pissing off owners when they start to cause rust and when they start to look like crap :O

no real purpose - cosmetic only. if you pull them, you will have to fill the holes and do a bit of paint touch up but it looks really good when done.

-db-

Bad Cruiser karma to remove. Those snake blinders are there for a purpose. Just get out your officail Jeep chrome polish and shine them up. Chicks dig 'em too.

get rid of them the extra weight really slows the 60 down. After all the 2f needs all the help it can get. like everyone else says just cosmetic and help grow rust

here are snakeblinders on one of the new trucks.. and one removed to show what's underneath.. luckily it's just surface junk

:flipoff2: rust

0007.jpg

It separates mall cruisers from trail rigs--one trip down a rocky trail and the blinders will be crunched or torn off. Intact blinders == grocery getter :cheers:

Buy an aussie cruiser, Toyota knew that us aussie's were tuff enough not to need snake blinders or any extra bling straight off the showroom floor!!!! hahahahaha

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom