What is your 100 getting for Christmas? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I am hopefully getting some real tires, BFG AT 285's. After getting a great deal on some Michelins early this year off Ebay, I have come to conclusion I prefer BFG ATs.

uzj100

ARB T-Bars and Slee diff drop.

The time has come.

Maybe... a new rear bumper.

nothing! my 80 OTOH.... oooolala..... :D

macneill said:
ARB T-Bars and Slee diff drop.

The time has come.

Maybe... a new rear bumper.

Will heavy duty Torsion bars add lift to the front of a non lifted 100? I would like to get front of my '99 up so it looks as high as the rear.

98LXand99LC said:
Will heavy duty Torsion bars add lift to the front of a non lifted 100? I would like to get front of my '99 up so it looks as high as the rear.

That I don't know. I'm sure some of the smarter guys here can answer that.

98LXand99LC said:

They can if you want them to or you can set them at stock height. It is all controlled by how you index the t-bar when installing. If you index it the same as the stock t-bar, you won't get any lift unless you torque down the adjustment bolt.

If you have a stock 100 and want to adjust the front to make it level, you can do this without adding new t-bars. Just crank the adjustment bolt to increase height of the stock t-bar. If you need more help you can look at the write up in the FAQ thread about installing an OME suspension for more info.

Sawweet. That is great xmas present.

Slee Step Sliders, Source Onboard Air and if she's really good this year, she'll get ARB F&R Lockers with 4.88's!

See, you guys understand. My wife is like, why would you want new tires? you have tires. I try and try to explain to no avail.

My wife told me to stop modifying the 100 and modify the 60 instead.

I told her I wanted to keep the 60 close to stock...

Yeah, got X-mas going a little early..

Recently added 315 BK TKos, 33 QT. ARB Freezer/Fridge, ARB Compressor and a Firestik/Cobra 75WX ST CB.

My 100 is getting a well built girlfriend for Christmas.....the Lexus LX450 changeover.

Ms Lexus will be getting:

A nice shaped snorkel
A front end and rear end lift
Some F&R plastic surgery (new bumpers)
New rubber goods

:D

I think my wife's 100 will get a new lift and tires for xmas. I'm in the process of getting it ready for 2006 which includes: Death Valley, Colorado, and CM06!

rockclmbr said:
I think my wife's 100 will get a new lift and tires for xmas. I'm in the process of getting it ready for 2006 which includes: Death Valley, Colorado, and CM06!

I thought you were getting the spray on mud? :flipoff2: :D

She will be doused with red Moab dirt come May!

I shamefully say that my 100 will be getting a touch up paint job. :(

If thats possible.

I scraped the side of a fuel trailer. It's not too bad, but there are some significant indentations and really deep scratches all the way to the bone.

Oh yeah, ARB(front), Slee (rear) bumpers and some sliders. The way it's going, I may need to do a full exo-skeleton!!!

I am getting the cheapest GPS with build in map, MP 3 Player and off road tracking ability. Finally the price are coming down.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom