What is this worth? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
What would a 1993 model Land Cruiser with 32,xxx original miles be worth? I am trying to buy one and wonder what in should be willing to give for it. It has been wrecked but not that bad. It has cloth seats no lockers. My intent is to buy it and drive it for a while, then swap in a cummins 6BT. My hope is that the drivetrain would be worth quite a bit since it is so low miles. BTW, it is bone stock. Not a single thing has been upgraded or altered.
image.jpg
image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

I'm not sure what the value would be given the damage, but I wouldn't pay over 3K. When you get done pulling the drive train, shoot me a PM and I'll come pick it up.

Copy that. It would be a suuuuper long drive from California. I live in the corner of Oklahoma, Arkansas, and Missouri. About 1500 miles. Anyway, my greatest hope is that the low miles would mean basically everything is "new". Meaning it isn't worn out. I understand that seals,gaskets, etc could be shot and need replaced. But I'd the bearings and internals of everything is solid I'm ahead of the curve.

Man I want that car phone, I'd be the big cheese then.

Does it run? It probably needs new fluids front to back top to bottom at the very least.

It is about 10 hours away from me. I'll be trailering it home it I end up with it. I'm certain it needs a full fluid change along with who knows what else. I have no idea where to even source the parts to fix the front clip. I might end up having to buy a parts truck to scavenge from.

Never seen it in person. It might have a bent frame for all I know. I'm crossing my fingers and hoping for the best. Did they have full-float axles in 1993 or not? I am also making an assumption about the lockers. I don't think a cloth seat model truck would have lockers. I could be wrong though.

It is about 10 hours away from me. I'll be trailering it home it I end up with it. I'm certain it needs a full fluid change along with who knows what else. I have no idea where to even source the parts to fix the front clip. I might end up having to buy a parts truck to scavenge from.
Cruiseryard.com is a good start to source those parts

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom