What is this part or where does it go (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey folk I found this on the ground where I normally park the FJ. I have no idea where it fell out of or where it goes. Please help

Dollar bill for scale
20230421_112831.jpg

Don't know, but I love the idea of using a dollar bill to show scale versus my Shrek hand or foot.

No idea, but looks like an M6 x 30 stud welded to a metal tab to help install it in a tricky place?
Looks like you've been doing a lot of work with the doors and radiator area - usually I look at the most recent thing I changed, and this is usually the source (me having done something dumb). Good luck hunting.

No idea, but looks like an M6 x 30 stud welded to a metal tab to help install it in a tricky place?
Looks like you've been doing a lot of work with the doors and radiator area - usually I look at the most recent thing I changed, and this is usually the source (me having done something dumb). Good luck hunting.
Haha I haven't done any door stuff for like a year but I am 100% sure I never saw anything like that under the hood working on the radiator and what not.

The garage fairies are messing with you. They dropped this under your truck while you were sleeping knowing it would drive you nuts when you found it.

it looks like something that was fabricated to retain a cable, or something like that, inside the tub where the owner didn't want to drill a new hole. And then it was left there when the truck was painted the 2nd time.

Shipping bolts are often painted red to bring attention to them for removal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom