What is This Called (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Irish Reiver

GOLD Star
SILVER Star
Threads
In the fuse box in front of the drivers knee. Called FL Power. Its rated at 30A and 32V. I can't find anything on the internet or on Mud so i am guessing it is not called what i am searching for.
All the auto shops are closed here for the night. Hoping to get one overnight from Amazon.

20220526_221247.jpg

FL = fuseable link that one sends power to all the door locks, windows, moon roof, seat motors etc... if you look in the wiring diagram power flow chart page 42-48 everything powered by that fuse is listed.
I believe that is a bussman fmx fuse pretty sure most autoparts stores have em

Last edited:
In the fuse box in front of the drivers knee. Called FL Power. Its rated at 30A and 32V. I can't find anything on the internet or on Mud so i am guessing it is not called what i am searching for.
All the auto shops are closed here for the night. Hoping to get one overnight from Amazon.

View attachment 3018989
Try looking up "Pacific Pink Female Pal Auto Link Fuses 30a 32v".

Thanks @audi2nr . I have done all the troubleshooting hence i know what is failed and (i hope) the cause. My problem is that i don't appear to know what it is called. I guessed the FL was fusible link but a search on mud or amazon turned up nada.
I assume it is called something else.

Thanks @audi2nr . I have done all the troubleshooting hence i know what is failed and (i hope) the cause. My problem is that i don't appear to know what it is called. I guessed the FL was fusible link but a search on mud or amazon turned up nada.
I assume it is called something else.
Yeah I kind of figured that after reading it a 2nd time, look up bussman fmx on Amazon

@White Sheep i tried a similar search on amazon. I see J-type, maxi fuse and a few others that look similar but not quite the same. Maybe time to look for a toyota P/N.

Its a mix of mismatched dimentions and the different names. My assumption is the varius names are actually different designs.

I found the OEM P/N (90982-10001) so now i have something solid to search for.

IME a Toyota dealer might have it in stock but for sure could get it in 24 hours from their local warehouse. FWIW

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom