What is the part number for this part? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hello,
I have been searching and I haven’t found the part number fo the piece in the picture. Can anyone help? Thank you in advance.

91B59170-89FF-4BF7-A1D3-44D6500574C8.jpeg

That’s the headlight housing. You can get a used headlight assembly in the Mud classifieds.

If you weren't missing some of the plastic I'd suggest trying to "weld" the plastic back together using hot staples. There's a tool for that, but it's not cheap.

Amazon product ASIN B07NY2X6Y8
Would be difficult if you don't have all the pieces.

For a DIY repair you could bend up a small "L" bracket out of some aluminum sheet metal. Drill 2 holes in it, one to mate up with the radiator core support, and the other to mate up with the head light. For the hole that mates up with the head light, you could use a slip on sheet metal "U nut" to scure it fast to the head light.
1600140173014.png

That is definitely a part of the headlight housing. I've mistakenly broke mine off several years ago and haven't been able to fix it. I would love to replace it, but so far I have had no issues of any sort without it. The headlight has 4 bolt locations in total, as well as the side marker and front grill to keep it in place before it comes off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom