What is the Best TiresSize to Use? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
On my FJ60, what would be the best tires anrimsize to use, for very bad rods, and heavy Offroading?

Thanksforthereply....

Noitwas not a joke.... I am afraid of rubbing.
Also a normal 15" tire here in Nicaragua costsover $100 dollars. I can imagine what these would cost... But I will look for them.

The bigger the tire, the smaller the obsticle!

Load em up baby!

Sherif6 said:
On my FJ60, what would be the best tires anrimsize to use, for very bad rods, and heavy Offroading?

My all time favourite all-purpose tire is the 325/85R16 Michelin XML on 16x10 rims.. However, for you, with very bads roads and heavy offroading, I would lean towards the Michelin XM47 in 495/70R24. It's a highway rated radial with significant traction for heavy offroading.

Peter Straub

Behemoth60 said:
My all time favourite all-purpose tire is the 325/85R16 Michelin XML on 16x10 rims.. However, for you, with very bads roads and heavy offroading, I would lean towards the Michelin XM47 in 495/70R24. It's a highway rated radial with significant traction for heavy offroading.

Peter Straub

495/70R24 :eek: what is that like 50 X 20???

azaussie said:
495/70R24 :eek: what is that like 50 X 20???

about 51 x 19.5.

Wouu ... back to the simple things, my tire selectios was based in some simle issues.

1. What kind type of off-road I like . ?

2. How much lift I have ( or gona have in the near future ) ?

3. Wich is the most taller tire, that I can handle with my stock ( or actuall ) axles.

Based on stock Land Cruiser Axles, with Boby Long 27 or 30 splines front cromo set, I thought in 38" max 39.5" off course serius off road, include F&R lockers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom