What is that other gasket I need for timing belt change? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Looking to have new TB and WP etc. replaced at 200k. Looking at some n8ce prepakaged parts on ebay but I know they don't include some ^askets. What is the name of the o ring gasket towards the rear near starter that need changing?
Keep looking at diagrams but can't figire the part.

Also I want to change the srarter while my mecjanic has my car. Does rhe intake manifold gasket needs changing once removed for access?

Anything else to change while my bany is opened up for surhery?

Thanks

You should replace a lot of parts while you are in there just to make sure it is all good. I would only use Aisin or from Toyota parts for the best results, they arent that much more expensive. There are vendors on here that can hook you up with the parts.

Timing kit with water pump
Cam seals
Crank seal
Spark plugs
Heater t's
Intake gaskets
Hydraulic tensioner
Serpentine belt
Upper rad hose
Lower rad hose
Starter
Thermostat
Thermostat gasket
Valve cover gasket
Serpentine belt tensioner assembly
Serpentine belt idler pulley

You should replace a lot of parts while you are in there just to make sure it is all good. I would only use Aisin or from Toyota parts for the best results, they arent that much more expensive. There are vendors on here that can hook you up with the parts.

Timing kit with water pump
Cam seals
Crank seal
Spark plugs
Heater t's
Intake gaskets
Hydraulic tensioner
Serpentine belt
Upper rad hose
Lower rad hose
Starter
Thermostat
Thermostat gasket
Valve cover gasket
Serpentine belt tensioner assembly
Serpentine belt idler pulley
Thanks
I am aware of all the above parts but I am trying to remember the ring gasket in the rear where the water goes to the rear of engine on passenger side. I would imagine it goes to heater core direction.
Can't think of the name .....

Is this what your looking for? This comes with the water pump I believe

IMG_20191217_174437__01.jpg

It sounds like you are talking about the o-ring for the water bypass pipe. If so, it did come with my Aisin timing belt/WP kit from amazon. I’ll post a diagram in a minute to confirm

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom