1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What is really going on (not crzr related)

Discussion in 'Chit-Chat' started by kaya, Jul 28, 2005.

1. kaya

kaya

Try to disprove the information in this film about the state of affairs in todays world
    here's the link :

http://www.revradio.org/movies/ml.wmv

some people will hate to hear this type of stuff but others will be informed
    you decide

;

2. TJDIV

TJDIV Back in The U.P.

Media:
    Albums:
    eat my ass.

some people like to hear things like that too.

I repeat: eat my ass.

3. TJDIV

TJDIV Back in The U.P.

Media:
    Albums:
    oops. I like, 'tootallleee' forgot to click the link.

pecker. :flipoff2: - :D + :rolleyes:

4. Jman

Jman

Yes, eat TJDIV's ass. Please. :D

And please don't post pics. :rolleyes:

5. Bluto

Bluto

Are you trying to sell this? Love that background music - sounds like one of those Terminator movies (doom and gloom). It seems like you are peddling the same s___t as the people (W and his cohorts) you accuse of giving to the American people. Instead of giving one of these pseudo documentaries ala Moore, why dont you present some facts and let the viewer decide. That will be difficult to do with this vid though.

Watched maybe less than 2 minutes of this and it is obvious there is a slant to its presentation. Closed it and went back to MUD. This will be great to show to the choir you belong to. I dont know how old you are but the use of modern terrosim for political objectives has been around since the late 60s and early 70s. Way before this present administration. I would think Clinton was more of a genius than W - if he was Clinton could have use the first attack on the Twin Towers to hold on to his power and establish some kind of President for life position.

You are giving too much brain power to Ws administration to think of using 9/11 to shift a paradigm. Per Moore, W was on vacation, playing golf, and being a dumba__ when he started his first administration. How in the world can he think of this after one fatefull day? Your crew must secretly think W is smarter than you guys and the American people. Or maybe you think the majority of the American people are too stupid to think and analyze info given to them when you present this type of propaganda.

Or maybe you are bored with the cheerleader thread :D and want to start something controversial to enliven your lurking here. There is no info here as you stated. Over.

6. dieseldog

dieseldog She idles just fine . . .

Listening to drivel does not "inform". Believe what you will Kaya, but troll no further here.

7. NorCalDoug

NorCalDoug problems solved daily...

so what's your point?

8. Darwood

Darwood

This is the guys first post?!?!? Funny I thought this was a Land Cruiser forum. Usually one's first post would be about "Land Cruisers".

9. NorCalDoug

Actually his 2nd post. He posted in the international section back in January. Based on that post, I suspect he's just some foreign asshat trying to stir up s***.

10. TJDIV

TJDIV Back in The U.P.

Media:
    Albums:
    MOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!hahaha

11. BNC

BNC

Besides pictures and suspecious music, there was no information to be disproved.

Troll somewhere else.

12. informationjunky

informationjunky

Albums:
    No, it sounds like the biodiesel californian who trolls with other user names hmmm could it be dogstarmessenger .

13. NorCalDoug

could be. Most in the U.S. refer to distance traveled as miles. In the only other post, there was a reference to kilometers...so it was an assumption on my part.

Either way -- smells like a troll...looks like a troll...

14. PolterGeist

PolterGeist

Jesus. You know you're out there like friggin' pluto when you accuse Michael Moore of being part of a government conspiracy... :rolleyes:

Who the hell are these people?

Steve

15. Bluto

Bluto

Polter, how much of the vid did you see? I usually give this stuff a chance and I shut it off if they are baseless or leans toward something. I would have loved watching and hearing that Moore was in the thick of things. But ---- nah, not worth my time. :D

16. dogstarmessenger

dogstarmessenger

Ha ....had to respond to this one!!!
    troll troll troll ..........hippie hippie hippie

Wow what a bunch of closed minds here!!
    If you guys spent as much time speculating what really happened on 9-11, or how our constitition has been shredded away by the patriot act or the BUSH- Carlyle connection or even PNAC instead of trying to figure out who posted what and where they are from, maybe we could get to the bottom of things and make this world a better place
    No I am not Kaya .....but I have seen the video and think its a bit off the wall but covers the facts that other people are just plain out lying about or are afraid to talk about
    This guy Alex Jones isnt some cook ....I have looked into him and he is supported by major voices in the worldly community.......Greg Palast (BBC news) , Congresmann Ron Paul (R)of Texas ,and Congresswoman Cynthia Mckinny (D) Georgia just to name a few..............................
    Im not here to educate the politically blind
    just have to clarifiy a few things

Happy Chatting!!

17. PolterGeist

PolterGeist

I'm pretty open minded wqhen it comes to politics -- I'm often accused of being liberal, even though these days that's nothing more than a term for anyone who doesn't agree with the administration...

But, no matter how much I think that Bush lied to us about the reasons for Iraq, I don't believe for a second that any sitting US president would allow the 9/11 attacks to occur if they had prior knowledge, and certainly not that the president would be complicit in it.

Is he an idiot who should have paid more attention to his CIA breifings before 9/11 and maybe less time on vacation? Yes. Did he murder 3000 Americans on 9/11? Give me a friggin break. :rolleyes:

Steve

18. TJDIV

TJDIV Back in The U.P.

Media:
    Albums:

Well, that sure brings that whole "blind leading the blind" cliche' right out in the open, now doesn't it.

Face it. You, and Kaya are mindless ****ing idiots who serve no purpose but to contribute a little bit of tax money to the government so they can pay the street sweeper to keep my road clean.

I really wonder how, by whom, and where some folks were raised. WIERD.

19. bull

bull

Media:
    Albums:
  20. dieseldog

dieseldog She idles just fine . . .

dogstarmessenger wrote: "If you guys spent as much time speculating what really happened on 9-11, or how our constitition has been shredded away by the patriot act or the BUSH- Carlyle connection or even PNAC instead of trying to figure out who posted what and where they are from, maybe we could get to the bottom of things and make this world a better place . . . ."

Let's see now, the harder I SPECULATE, the more likely it is that I'll be able to come up with some nefarious bullshit about 911? Do I have that right? What a crock of s***E! Investigation is one thing, speculation is another. Investigation is an active pursuit; however, speculation is a lazy-ass way of pot-shotting without actually ever having to DO anything. DSM's quote is a pretty conclusory comment if you ask me, and I'm not biting.

I have to agree with poltergeist here (did I actually say that?): no sitting POTUS would ever allow 911 terrorist acts if possessed of prior knowledge. I--and others like myself--don't need to convince anyone else of this, I submit that it would be the conspiracy theorist types' duty to prove their thesis. SPECULATION ain't gonna cut it.