What is it? What is it called? What fj does it belong to? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

hyhpe

SILVER Star
Threads
Although own couple of fj's, I don't really work on them and don't know what certain things are call or where they belong.
Hope this is the correct place to ask. So what is it? Thank you.

IMG-8016.jpg

How about this? I know what it does but does it have a name? What year? When did they make black sun visors? or did they?

2.JPG

lastly, this metal strip is about 1.5 to 1.75 inches wide and about 36" long with a rubber cover. One end has the triangular bracket and the other end has a hook. What is it?

IMG-8014.jpg
IMG-8013.jpg
IMG-8012.jpg

First pic is emergency brake backing plate. Last pic is a gas tank strap.
Thanks JD. has little bit of an idea what the brake backing plate did but did not know what it was called. I would have never guessed the other thing was for gas tank strap.

No problem. The strap looks like it’s from about 71 or 72
its funny how you guys know this stuff even down to the years... thanks again.

No problem. The strap looks like it’s from about 71 or 72
I guess this wiper motor and linkage is from the same era? I'm going to sell this stuff but feel pretty silly not knowing what it is.

IMG-8001.jpg

The wiper motor is worth north of $100. They moved to the bottom of the windshield around 75.
Checked out the link to your build. very nice. glad you went back to a toyota guts. Although I don't work on them much, I really don't have a lot of appreciation for a chevy engin in a toyota. Nice job.

Checked out the link to your build. very nice. glad you went back to a toyota guts. Although I don't work on them much, I really don't have a lot of appreciation for a chevy engin in a toyota. Nice job.

We would have probably run the SBC if it had been done a little better. Hoping to have the build done and be on the road later this spring or early summer.

I appreciate people who can do things like that. I just put gas in my 45 and drive it. and wave to the people who give me a thumbs up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom