what is everyone up to? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey people, aside from Gord here thinking of selling his 60 series. We've been pretty quiet.

I've lost my voice recently, so it may be a good time to meet up if you guys are into that sort of thing.
I know everyone is busy with stuff, but maybe a fire someplace or some beers and wings.

There's the soccer (that euro game with the kicking, the balls, and the flailing) final Sunday if anyone likes going out in public early on a Sunday half hung over.

Yes, my kids soccer just ended, daughter got bronze in city finals. Her team only lost one game all season, and it was in a penalty shoot out! So I'm down from 5 games every 4 days to 1 every 7, yay. Which frees up evenings for lots of house projects, yard work, and maybe some cruiser work. We are heading to Seattle area via Kelowna end of July for a week. but other than that I have a 4 wheel drive with no functioning AC or lockers that I could drive somewhere to do stuff. After World Cup is over, go Croatia. Gotta root for the underdog in this one.

Hey guys,

Busy summer so far by the sounds of it!!

Might hit up Whipsaw August long, then meet friends in Fernie on the way back for a week of camping/riding.
Trying to get out to Baseline, just south of Rocky, as much as I can.
So far, getting out at least 1-2 times a week on mountain bikes and/or the trials rig. Jumped in full bore on that thing this year, such a crazy learning curve, but just sooo much fun! It is incredible where that little machine will go!
36708880_2256659907684991_7368093035684429824_o.jpg

Hey guys,

Busy summer so far by the sounds of it!!

Might hit up Whipsaw August long, then meet friends in Fernie on the way back for a week of camping/riding.
Trying to get out to Baseline, just south of Rocky, as much as I can.
So far, getting out at least 1-2 times a week on mountain bikes and/or the trials rig. Jumped in full bore on that thing this year, such a crazy learning curve, but just sooo much fun! It is incredible where that little machine will go!View attachment 1743385

looks like fun!

Yes, my kids soccer just ended, daughter got bronze in city finals. Her team only lost one game all season, and it was in a penalty shoot out! So I'm down from 5 games every 4 days to 1 every 7, yay. Which frees up evenings for lots of house projects, yard work, and maybe some cruiser work. We are heading to Seattle area via Kelowna end of July for a week. but other than that I have a 4 wheel drive with no functioning AC or lockers that I could drive somewhere to do stuff. After World Cup is over, go Croatia. Gotta root for the underdog in this one.

How about next wednesday for some beers and wings?

In fact, I can have you guys over at my place downtown for some beers and a fire; and maybe a chainsaw classes I have some wood to go through in the backyard....

Anyway, let's start with beers next week :D

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom