What hose is this? Need name and part number please! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Cannon88

In the duck blind...
Threads
Can anyone tell me what coolant hose this is? I have a small pinhole in mine and its leaking coolant. Cant find a part number or name for it, dont have a FSM yet. Its on my "new" 1985 4Runner, EFI, and I am starting my preventative maintenance. Somewhat new to the 1st gen 4Runners, I have an FZJ80 that I am a little more familiar with. I found these pics on the web, not from my truck, my camera is crap. Thanks for any help!!!

:cheers:
hose1.JPG
hose2.JPG

It is 5/16 hose, generic. Good luck finding metric hose. I couldn't.

2ndGen, looks like that is where it connects, but its not that shape. Make sense? I bet thats it though. Have another diagram that shows overall layout of that area? I greatly appreciate you posting that pic!

The 16261 is under the intake on the passenger side, attaches to the back of the timing cover. Yours looks like it runs from the throttle body to the top of the intake.

There are 3 coolant hoses under the intake, all are available from the toyota dealership. I highly recommend changing all 3.

16264-35011 up to 2-85
16264-35012 after 2-85

CDan, I actually thought about calling you! Hahaha, thanks man! I will be calling you this week to place an order, still getting my list together. Much appreciated!

In the FAQ there is a part number thread.
I have complied these hose part numbers using napas listings.
they were selected off the shelf and will not be found under application look up. But they do work

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom